Friday 3 August 2018

the chess tournament

On thursday at the greymouth high school there was a chess Tournament and.I was in it with other school students from my school and we were representing our school which is Paroa school now I wasn't that good at chess but.I still give it a go and I thought it was really fun I got fourth overall  in the Juniors so there is categories.The first one is Rookis so they are the people that have just started playing and then you've got juniors what I was in and then you've got seniors and some people from. My school and seniors and our school won the chess tournament so now some people from.My school will be going to Auckland to play chess I wish I could go but .I didn't make it But I'm going to try next time to make it on thank you for reading goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reed - I really like the way you have explained about the different categories in the chess tournament. This is great as it helps your readers have a better understanding of the competition. Good on you for giving the tournament a go - I'm glad you had fun! I think your post would have been better if you finished it after the bit where you said 'But I'm going to try next time.' - this would mean you finish on a personal note.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
REED