Tuesday 24 July 2018

go mining

Mining should not be banned for these reasons:

  1. The West Coast is all for mining this was proven by 500 West Coast miners turning up that had lost their jobs.
  2. Mining in New Zealand is an important part of the economy being valued at $1.5B/year, excluding petroleum (Crown Minerals 2007). Mining has been part of New Zealand's history since the 1800s and produces gold, coal, aggregates, industrial minerals, limestone and iron sands. However, mining can have significant impacts on the environment; therefore mining must be managed in a way to minimise those impacts and ensure environmental . so for these reasons mining in the west coast should not be banned. This government is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
REED