Friday 16 June 2017

the doodle chapter 3


Carter looked up. His face was red and his neck was puffing up. His body was starting to grow. His pants and top were ripping he is hulk. His veins are pop like eels.


 Everyone runs and  Carter destroyed the whole  City.  He used his Hulk powers and shot green goo out of his eyeballs. Stomps on buildings and smashes walls and trucks and cars. He is out of control.


What do we do now? We run.  The whole world is destroyed Hulk smashed all the buildings but 3 building stayed up the army tries to kill Hulk but they can't so the army and Airforce and the navy try to kill Hulk but they still can't so the doodle comes in with an AK47 and shoot the Hulk   down but the Hulk got back up and he was a Good Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
REED