Tuesday 24 November 2020

current events

The awards were held at Auckland's Spark Arena last

 night

Popstar Benee replicated her win from last year taking home Single of the Year for Super Lonely

She also won Best Solo Artist and Best Pop Artist

In a rare move benee shared the International Achievement Award with Jawsh 685  

Jawsh 685 had an incredible year with his track Laxed Siren Beat topping charts globally after it was picked up by US singer Jason Derulo for his song Savage Love

The South Auckland teenager also won Breakthrough Artist of the Year

Meanwhile, at the awards, The Beths won Best Group and Best Alternative Artist for the second year running as well as scooping up the Best Album of the Year for Jump Rope Gazers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
REED