Monday 5 September 2016

Moment In Time - Street Racing

WALT: Describe a moment in time in detail.


I heard the engine in front of me. It sounded like 5000000000 elephants running on the  street, STOMP, BANG ,ROAR!  I heard the screeching on the concrete from the tyres.

I saw the smoke around the car. The colour of the smoke  was white I saw the black  tyres marks on the  concrete.

I felt awesome because it was the coolest thing in the world.
I could do this for hours. One day i want to have a Formula One car.
I wondered if i could do the biggest drift in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Reed
    I like the way you used onomatopoeia,I love the words you use
    STOMP,BANG,ROAR
    Next step could you use capital I's
    Bye Antonia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
REED